Our wide variety of Cartridge Filter System
can be used for various applications including food, beverage, yes, intermediates, RO pre filtration, pharmaceuticals, bore well water, processing chemicals, dairy petroleum derivatives, paint and inks, coolants and water treatment. It accommodates for 10, 20, 30, 40 and 60 long filter cartridges. The flow rate is up to 2000 m3/hr. the housings are permanently piped and all housings are made from SS 316L, SS 316 and SS304 and are mirror polished and electro polished to resist adhesion of dirt and scale. It has low pressure drop and high dirt hold capacity. Some of the features are:
- Custom design services.
- Zero hold up design,
- Jacketed/ duplex/ triplex cartridge filter unit designs are available.
- High temperature and high pressure designs available,
- Easy to clean,
- Permanently piped housings are painted externally and internally epoxy coated.
- ASME code stamp available.
- End connections for through 24 pipe.
- Material of construction: SS 316L, SS 316, SS304, Carbon Steel (all grade), mid steel, alloy metals,polypropylene, lead lining, rubber lining, ptfe lining.
- Sizes cartridge filter housings suitable for: 1 Nos to 200 Nos, of cartridge in single housing, 2, 2.5, 4, 6 and 8.
- Diameter of Cartridge, 10to 60Long Filter cartridge, Flow Rate
- Capacity: Up to 2000 m3 /hr
- Gasket / O Ring Material: Neoprene, Nitrile, Silicone, Viton, Buna N, EPDM, PTFE
- Cartridge Filter Housing Suitable for Filter cartridges of: Double Open End (DOE) Type, Code 7 (226 O Ring) Design, Code 3 (222 O Ring) Design, NPT Threaded Connection Type, End Connections Available, NPT / BSP Threaded, Flanged Table E / Table F, ANSI B 16.5, ASA 150 RF, DIN Standard, Tri Clover Adaptors and SMS /Dairy End Connection
Country of Origin
Made in India